The technically new concept of a wind- and solar- farm incorporating a hydrostatic power station results in the following advantages (as compared with existing solutions and patents):
1. Independence from weather situations, due to expandable solar planes and power station
within the tower.
2. Daily surplus energy generated by wind and solar sources can be stored and used for
covering peak demand.
3. External electrical power surplus will be stored by the hydrostatic power station and will
be delivered at peak demand.
4. Essentially improved effectivity due to direct-driven generators as well as fluid pumps.
5. Reduced foundation cost due to vertical load only, horizontal load is taken by the bracings.
6. The concept may be a solution to utilise nowadays unreachable areas of deeper sea.
7. Electric wires will be attached to the top and along the bracings. ( no underwater cables ).
8. Further application will be (re-)cultivation of deserts and arid land and glacier coverage
9. Space saving by additional usage of the same place, up to now used for the wind park only.
10. The rolled up solar sails are placed in main wind direction with minimum wind resistance.